Darren R. Inverso
Inverso Law Group
1800 Second Street, Suite 884
Sarasota Florida 34236
05/2018 – Present
State Bar: Florida 2001
Darren R. Inverso is the Managing Attorney at the Inverso Law Group specializing in Construction and Commercial Litigation, Real Estate law, Corporate law, Association law, Estate and Probate matters and Creditors rights.
Mr. Inverso is on the Board of Directors for the Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance and for Meals on Wheels Plus of Manatee. He is also a member of the Gulf Coast CEO Forum, the Gulf Coast Builder’s Exchange, the Sarasota Home Builder’s Association and the Downtown Sarasota Condo Association.
As a Construction, Commercial and Creditor’s Rights litigation attorney Mr. Inverso represents individuals, developers, design professionals, contractors, lending institutions, Realtors and brokers in various litigation and complex litigation matters in all Florida State and Federal Courts.
As a Real Estate attorney Mr. Inverso handles all contract and real property matters including drafting, negotiations, residential and commercial due-diligence, survey matters and closings.
As an Association attorney Mr. Inverso represents associations in all day-to-day matters in addition to association document drafting, regulatory matters and developer turn-over issues.
Mr. Inverso also regularly presents seminars on the Florida Construction Lien Law, Real Estate Sales Contracts and matters involving Commercial Lending and workouts. Most recently Mr. Inverso published an article on Construction Defect Claims and Condominium Associations and presented a seminar to Realtors on the Far/Bar residential contract changes.
Western New England University School of Law
- Law School
- Graduated – 2000
University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- Graduated – 1997
- Florida State Bar
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Lakewood Ranch Business Alliance
- Gulf Coast Builder’s Exchange
- Sarasota Home Builders Association
- Gulf Coast CEO Forum
- Lakewood Ranch Community Foundation, Grants Committee Chair
- 2014 Legislative Update for Community Associations, Lighthouse Management, 2014
- Are You a Contractor? Maybe or Maybe Not, Norton, Hammersley, 2014
- Keeping Your Business Assets Safe from the Competition, Scene Magazine, 2014
- Navigating Your Small Business Through a Dispute, Scene Magazine, 2013
- Defective Chinese Drywall Litigation Packet, (A.A.J. 2009)
- Chapter 2003-49: Fla. Stat. Section 558, Impact of Construction Defect Notice Law, Sarasota Board of Realtors (2006)
Zivitz v. Zivitz, et al., 2009 Fla. App. LEXIS 5870, (Fl, 2nd DCA 2009);
IBIS, LLC., a Michigan limited liability company v. Jeffrey B. Moler, Christine H. Moler and Viking Technologies, L.C., a Florida limited liability company, 993 So.2d 990 (Fl.2nd DCA 2007).
Contact Us Today